‘You are good, and what You do is good!’

 Verse:   Psalm 119:68


‘You are good, and what You do is good!’

- The Lord is always good.
- He will be good to you even during the storms of life.
- He is a Good, Good Father Who loves and cares for you.
- So believe in His goodness and accept His goodness and kindness towards you.

PRAYER: Lord, I declare that You are good! You are my Good, Good Father. Your very nature and Your very character is goodness and this goodness is something I can experience in my life today. I receive Your goodness and favour on my life right now. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?