here is your word for today

Verse:   Philippians 2:4


‘Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.’

- Our lives can have a great and a positive influence when we help others.
- Selfishness stops the flow of blessing and favour in our lives.
- As we are kind and considerate to others, kindness will flow towards us.
- Don’t be hesitant to be a blessing, your efforts will be rewarded.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to be a blessing to those around me. Help me to take an interest in what others are facing and going through. Help me to be a help to others. You are the One Who rewards us for what we have done. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?