here is your word for today

Verse:   Matthew 6:26


‘Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your Heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to Him than they are?’

- Never underestimate your great value to the Lord.
- He is your Heavenly Father Who cares for all of nature and for you.
- Don’t look around yourself in dismay and despair, but keep your eyes on Him.
- He will provide, He will undertake and He will supply your needs.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for reminding me of the fact that I am valuable and precious to You. You are my Heavenly Father and I have nothing to fear because I can trust and rely on You. Amen.

Welcome to June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?