here is your word for today

Verse:   Isaiah 45:22        (GNT)


‘Turn to Me now and be saved, people all over the world! I am the only God there is.’

- In the course of life there are many things that we can turn to for help.
- But there is only one Lord and one God to Whom we should turn.
- It’s as we turn to Him that we can know and experience His saving power.
- He alone is God and there is no other.

PRAYER: Lord, I recognize that You are the One that I truly need in my life. Today, right now, right here, I turn to You. I surrender myself to You and I ask You to help and save me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?