here is your word for today

Verse:   Matthew 11:28


‘Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.’

- Your Saviour and your God says to you: ‘Come to Me!’
- Come, just as you are, in spite of how you may be feeling.
- He sees your heart and He calls out to you and invites you to come to Him.
- He will lift the burdens and the heaviness, and He will give you rest.

PRAYER: Lord, You are my King of kings and You are my Lord of lords. I choose to respond to Your invitation and I come to You. I long for Your presence and the rest and peace that only comes from You. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?