here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 91:14        (NLT)


The LORD says, ‘I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.’

- There are great rewards for those who love and trust in the Lord.
- He will protect you from those things that would try to destroy you.
- He will rescue you from those things that have tried to control you.
- The Lord will be with you no matter what you are going through.

PRAYER: Lord, I declare that I love You and that I trust in Your mighty Name. Come and step into my life and protect and rescue me, I pray. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?