here is your word for today

Verse:   Deuteronomy 33:26


‘There is none like the God of Jerusalem - He descends from the heavens in majestic splendour to help you.’

- Do you think that your challenges and issues are too great for God?
- Never, He has an abundance of help in store for you.
- God’s help is an unlimited resource.
- It is but a small thing for HIM, your God, to help you!

PRAYER: Lord, You are my God and my Helper. I bring my requests and my petitions to You right now. I ask for Your help. Descend from the heavens in all Your majesty and help me, I pray. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?