here is your word for today

Verse:   Isaiah 44:22


‘I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.’

- It is only God Who can remove the stains of sin and failure from our lives.
- In His great love for you, He wants to wipe out the record of wrongs.
- You can have a clean slate and you can start again in His love for you.
- Let go of the past, with its regrets, and embrace HIM in your life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can start all over again, because of Your love and forgiveness towards me. I believe You have prepared a new season ahead of me, and I look to You as my Saviour and my Lord, as I take hold of You and what You have prepared for me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?