here is your word for today

Verse:   Exodus 33:17        (NIV)


And the LORD said to Moses, ‘I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.’

- How awesome it is to know that we can ask God to intervene in our lives.
- We should not hesitate, but we should bring our requests to Him and ask.
- He is able, He is ready, and He is willing to hear our heart’s cry.
- He knows you and He knows your heart, and He wants to help you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You love and care for me. Thank You that I can know Your favour and blessing on my life. I humbly bring my requests to You and ask that You would do miracles, in my life and in my situation. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?