here is your word for today

Verse:   Exodus 10:19        (GNT)


‘The LORD changed the east wind into a very strong west wind, which picked up the locusts and blew them into the Gulf of Suez. Not one locust was left in all of Egypt.’

- God can turn any situation around in a moment.
- Here we see how God changed the wind and as a result the whole situation changed.
- He can step into your situation and change the way things are.
- Nothing is too difficult for Him.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will cause things to turn in the areas that I am trusting You for. May the wind of Your Spirit blow over my life and bring about the healing, the breakthrough, and the change that only You can bring. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?