here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 119:11


‘I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.’

- When God is alive within our hearts, sin and wrongdoing is not an issue.
- When fear and doubt dominate our hearts, we can stumble and fall.
- Stay connected to the Lord and His Word.
- When we do this, it will bring us out on the other side in victory!

PRAYER: Lord, today I remind myself of Your goodness, loving-kindness, and faithfulness to me. I hide and treasure what You have done and said to me, in my heart, and therefore I have confidence that I will follow Your ways and Your paths for my life. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?