The Lord watch over you

 

Verse:   Psalm 34:15

‘The eyes of the LORD watch over those who do right; His ears are open to their cries for help.’

- Just think of it, the eyes of the Lord are watching over you.
- You are the apple of His eye and He loves and cares for you.
- The eyes of the Lord are open to your needs and the longings of your heart.
- His ears are open and He hears your cries for help, and He will help you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that nothing I am going through is hidden from Your sight. You can see me and You hear my calls. I know that in Your faithfulness, You will help and deliver me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?