mightier that the voilent raging of this world

 Psalm 93:4


‘Mightier than the violent raging of the seas, mightier than the breakers on the shore - the LORD above is Mightier than these!’

- The Lord reigns and He is in control of all things.
- When we look around, things may seem out of control.
- But when we focus our eyes on Him, we will know that everything is ok.
- Above all the noise and drama, the Lord is there, Mightier than these!

PRAYER: Lord, I want to lift up my eyes above the troubles and issues, and I want to fix my eyes on You. You are Mightier than all of these things that surround me, so I will have confidence. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?