here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 118:28


‘You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, and I will exalt You.’

- What a joy to be able to speak about God as ‘MY GOD!’
- Can you say with all your heart that He is your God?
- Let us open up our hearts again and receive Him anew, on a personal level.
- Then we will be able to really celebrate and rejoice in God our Saviour.

PRAYER: Lord, once again I place my faith and my hope in You, my Lord, and my God. I open up my heart and life to receive You in all of Your glory and might. I celebrate the fact that You are MY God. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?