here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 119:165


‘Those who love Your instructions have great peace and do not stumble.’

- When we follow God’s leading it leads to great peace in our lives.
- When we do our own thing, it can bring pain and discomfort.
- As we follow and pursue the Lord, we will walk and not faint or fall.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will make your paths straight.

PRAYER: Lord, I give You the place of priority in my life. I choose Your ways above my ways and Your paths above my paths. Lead me and cause me to walk and not stumble, and may my life be filled with Your peace. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?