here is your word for today

Verse:   Job 17:9


‘The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger.’

- There is a great reward for those who will trust God and walk in His ways.
- In all the dangers of discouragement and despair, hold onto the Lord.
- Stand your ground and keep on believing.
- HE will move you forward and make you stronger and stronger.

PRAYER: Lord, as I trust and depend on You, may my heart be reassured that You are with me and that You will help me to ‘stay the course’ and become stronger in my faith and confidence in You. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?