here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 118:5

‘Out of my distress I called on the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me free.’

- When we call out of distress, it comes from our hearts and touches God’s heart.
- He hears our cry, hears our call, and answers our prayers to Him.
- We may call out of our distress, but when the reply comes, how sweet it is.
- The Lord will see to it that you move from distress into a place of blessing.

PRAYER: Lord, I release my life, my situation, and my future into Your capable hands. You have heard my cry and You will make a way that will bring me through it all. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?