here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 107:20


‘He sent out His Word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.’

- The Word of God is powerful and able to rescue and deliver us.
- There are two wonderful things that the Lord wants to do for us.
- He wants us to experience His healing Power in our lives.
- He also wants us to experience His deliverance and saving Power.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your powerful Word that comes to bring healing and deliverance in my life. Speak Lord, and send Your Word into the areas of my life, where I need Your help the most. Heal and deliver me, I pray. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?