here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 18:28


‘You, LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.’

- The Lord wants to keep your ‘spark of hope’ alive within you.
- It is never His plan for us to be overwhelmed by darkness.
- He will come and turn your darkness into light.
- With the Lord in our lives, there is always light and it overcomes darkness.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are the One Who keeps the light within my soul shining. I have hope and I have confidence because You are with me, and no discouragement will overcome or overwhelm me. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?