here is your word for today

Verse:   119:105


‘Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.’

- The Lord wants to lead and guide you along the path of life.
- We are not abandoned or left to our own devices.
- He wants to guide our steps and point us in the right direction.
- He wants to show us which way to go and walk with us along the path.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the lamp that You provide for my footsteps. Thank You for the light that You shine on my pathway. I receive Your living Word into my heart, so that I will follow the path You have prepared for me. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?