here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 19:7


‘The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.’

- When we don’t know what to do, we can always turn to God.
- When life seems out of control, His instructions can set us on the right path.
- Follow the leading of God, and your soul will be revived.
- Apply His principles to your life, and you will walk in wisdom and strength.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to follow You and Your instructions for life. I recognise that You know what is in my best interests and I choose to follow You. Strengthen, revive, and give me Your wisdom, I pray. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?