here is your word for today

 


Verse:   Acts 27:23-24

Last night an Angel of the God to Whom I belong and Whom I serve stood beside me and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul.’

- Yes, the Angels of God can find their way into the storms of life we face.
- No matter what you are going through, God’s Angels are with you.
- If we could only see beyond the physical, we would see God’s great provision.
- If we understand Who is with us, we will not fear or doubt, but we would believe.

PRAYER: Lord, You are the One that I belong to and You are also the One that I serve and love. May the reality of Your presence and Your Power overwhelm my fears and give me the confidence to stand and believe. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?