here is your word for today

Verse:   Acts 1:8


‘You will be My witnesses...’

- We are destined to be a reflection of Christ to those around us.
- We should reflect His love and mercies into our sphere of influence.
- You can make a difference and you can be a blessing.
- The Holy Spirit will come and give you the power to be a witness for the Lord.

PRAYER: Prayer: Lord, may my life be a source of hope and blessing to others as I shine Your light into the dark corners of this world. May my life make a difference and lead many to You, because of the fact that they can see You in me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?