here is ur word for today

Verse:   Isaiah 26:3


‘You will keep in perfect peace ALL who trust in You, ALL whose thoughts are fixed on You!’

- What are your thoughts fixed on in these turbulent times?
- We have a choice to make when it come to whom we will trust in.
- Take refuge in the Lord your God and He will give you His peace.
- Live with hope and confident expectation as you trust in Him.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can trust in You regardless of the storms that surround me. I fix my gaze, and my eyes on You, and I will not allow the wind and the waves to distract me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?