here is your word for today

Verse:   Isaiah 63:9


‘In all their distress He too was distressed, and the Angel of His Presence saved them.’

- There is nothing as wonderful as the saving Power of God in our lives.
- God’s understanding of the things we are going through, cannot be under-estimated.
- In all that we face, we can know that He knows and understands.
- He will send the Angel of His Presence to save and rescue you.

PRAYER: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You will never leave or abandon me, regardless of the issues I am facing. I pray that I will know Your presence and saving Power in my situation today. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?