here is your word for today

Verse:   John 18:36


Jesus said, ‘My kingdom is not of this world.’

- Sometimes we have to remember that we belong to another dimension.
- This world is not our home, we are only passing through.
- This temporary earthly life is nothing compared to the eternal life to come.
- So don’t allow the things of life to overwhelm you, keep an eternal perspective.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can look to You and the eternal dimension that awaits me, as Your child. May the things of this world grow strangely dim, in the light of Your glory and grace. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?