here is your word for today

Verse:   Romans 15:13


‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the Power of the Holy Spirit.’

- There is something so wonderful about simply trusting God.
- As we trust in Him, we are declaring that He is willing and able to help us.
- As we continue to trust in Him, our lives can be filled with joy and peace.
- As trusting in Him becomes our lifestyle, we can overflow with hope.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can place my trust and confidence in You, with child-like faith and expectation. Fill me with joy and peace, as I trust in You and may my life overflow with hope. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?