here is your word for today

Verse:   Matthew 6:34


'Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.'

- Living in the here and now, is a secret to success in life.
- When we bring tomorrow’s worries into today, it robs us of our joy and strength.
- Don’t waste today, use it to do what needs to be done.
- Tomorrow will take care of itself and God will give you the strength you need.

PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for being overly anxious and concerned about tomorrow. Thank You for this beautiful day that You have given me, may I use it to achieve what You intended me to achieve. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?