here is your word for today

 here is your word for today: 


Verse:   Proverbs 3:6

‘In ALL your ways acknowledge Him, and He WILL make straight your paths.’

- In everything we do, we should put God first.
- Every aspect of our lives should be guided by Him.
- When we put Him first, He Himself comes to make our paths straight.
- He is ready to level your paths and remove the obstacles in your way.

PRAYER: Lord, today I give You the place of priority in my daily life. I choose to submit myself to You and I ask that You would step into my life and make my paths straight. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?