here is your word for today

Verse:   Philippians 4:6


‘Don’t worry (be anxious) about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.’

- When we are self-dependent, we have to be concerned about everything.
- When we are relying on God, we do not need to be anxious and worried.
- Sometimes we need to look back and remind ourselves of how faithful God has been.
- Then we can look forward with the expectation that He will still be faithful.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to trust and to place my cares and concerns in Your capable hands. Thank You for all that You have done for me, I look forward to Your faithfulness, now, and in the future. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?