here is your word for today

Verse:   John 14:27


‘Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid.’

- To be unsettled, rattled, and disturbed is not God’s plan for you.
- He comes to bring, and give you His peace.
- He reassures you that He offers you more than the world can ever give you.
- So let go of your troubled heart and do not be fearful.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your gift of peace. Thank you that I can exchange my troubled heart and my fear for Your peace and comfort. You know all things, and therefore I do not need to be anxious and fearful, because You are with me, and Your peace drives away my fear. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?