here is your word for today

Verse:   Jeremiah 31:3


‘I have loved you with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to Myself.’

- The love of God towards you is greater than you could ever imagine.
- His love reaches to the greatest and the lowest places we find ourselves in.
- God’s love for you endures and it stands the test of time.
- You are loved by Him and His unfailing love will carry and sustain you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love towards me. May I never doubt Your endless, pure, and faithful love for me. May my heart be reassured and rest secure in Your boundless and limitless love for me. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?