here is your word for today

Verse:   Isaiah 46:4


‘I will be your God throughout your lifetime - until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.’

- This is one of those very reassuring promises from God’s Word.
- He undertakes to be your God throughout your lifetime.
- There is never a moment when He is not there, or when He has left you.
- He will care for you, He will carry you and He will save you,

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that right now You are with me. At this time of concern and vulnerability, You remain the One Who cares, carries, and rescues me. Amen.

Welcome to February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?