here is your word for today

Verse:   Luke 7:9


Turning to the crowd that was following Him, Jesus said, ‘I tell you, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!’

- We are living in difficult times, and these times call for great faith.
- This is not a time for fear and distress.
- This is a time to trust God like never before.
- May you be one of those people who is known for having great faith!

PRAYER: Lord, I reject all fear, anxiety, and despair, and I declare that I believe in You. I trust You in this season of my life. I choose faith, regardless of the storm or the flood that surrounds me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?