here is your word for today

Verse:   John 1:50


Jesus said to him, ‘You will see greater things than these.’

- The Lord wants to take you on to greater things.
- Don’t settle for more of the same, believe for more.
- He wants to take you from glory to glory and from strength to strength.
- So put God first in all you do, and watch what He will do.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You have so much more in store for me. I choose to lift You higher and to believe that You will come and lift me up, and show me the ‘greater things’ I have yet to see and discover. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?