here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 138:3


‘On the day I called, You answered me; And You made me bold and confident with renewed strength in my life.’

- The security of knowing that God hears our call, give us confidence.
- He wants to come alongside you to embolden and empower you.
- Know for sure that He hears you, and He will be with you, regardless of the flood.
- May He come and renew your strength and give you confidence.

PRAYER: Lord, in this moment, I choose to believe that You hear me when I call to You in prayer. I receive boldness, confidence, and renewed strength from You right now. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?