here is your word for today:

Verse:   Luke 2:8-9


'There were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them…’

- Can you imagine living through such a wonderful experience?
- The Lord appeared to them through an angel.
- The glory of the Lord was shining all around them.
- May you experience His presence and His glory all around you!

PRAYER: Lord, as I go into this festive season, may the reality of Your presence and the glory of Your light, shine on and around me. As I celebrate Your birth, may my life be changed forever. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?