here is your word for today:

Verse:   Luke 1:38

Mary responded, ‘I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.’ And then the angel left her. - Are you ready to submit and surrender your life for His will and purpose? - Mary was chosen to bring great blessing and favour on all mankind. - The Lord also wants to use your life to reflect His glory and bring blessing. - Perhaps you do not fully understand His plan - do not let that stop you! PRAYER: Lord, like Mary, I want to humble myself and ask that Your will be done, in and through my life. I declare that: ‘I am the Lord’s servant. May everything You have prepared for me, come true!’ Amen. You have made it – It is December! Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?