here is your word for today:

Verse:   Mark 16:20


'The Lord worked with them.’

- The secret to success, is in knowing that God is working with you.
- As you do your part, and trust and obey Him, He will do His part.
- This partnership is part of the blessing we can know, as His children.
- Let us believe that He is with us, and working all things out for our good.

PRAYER: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You work with Your children, to bring about Your purposes and plans. Help me to do my part, with the full confidence that You will do Your part, and that I will see the wonderful results. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?