here is your word for today

Verse:   Psalm 7:17


'Oh, how grateful and thankful I am to the Lord because He is so good.’

- Thankfulness is something that begins in our hearts.
- It is an attitude that says, ‘God has been good, and I am so grateful.’
- If we think that we are self-made, we only fool ourselves. 
- For God is the One Who makes all things possible.

PRAYER: Lord, I recognise today how much I need You in my life. I choose to live in dependence on You, and because of this, I am thankful. Thankful, because You are good, and because You give me a hope and a future. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?