here is your word for today:


Verse:   1 Chronicles 16:34

'Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever..’

- Sometimes we just need to pause, and give thanks for all the Lord has done.
- At the end of a challenging year, we can find something to be thankful for.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- Speak out your thankfulness, and celebrate His faithfulness.

PRAYER: Lord, I just want to take a moment, and lift my eyes off of the issues that I have been facing, to thank You for Your love and mercy towards me. You are a good, good Father and I am thankful, in anticipation, for all You are still going to do for me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?