here is your word for today:

Verse:   Mark 14:6


But HE (the Lord) said, ‘Leave her alone.’

- The Lord will not allow you to endure more than He knows you can handle.
- At some point He will declare; ‘That is enough!’ and step in.
- The Lord knows how much you are carrying and enduring.
- At just the right moment, He will say; ‘No more!’ and turn things around.

PRAYER: Lord, You know all things. You know what I am going through and experiencing. Thank You that You are alert and watching, and You will not allow me to be overwhelmed, but You will step in and rescue me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?