here is your word for today

Verse:   Mark 6:30b


'…and they told HIM all things, whatever they had done, and whatever they had taught..’

- One of the joys in life, is to be able to talk things over with the Lord.
- The disciples would meet with the Lord and talk about things that had happened.
- You can also take time to meet with the Lord, and share your experiences.
- You will find that He is not too busy, to hear your heart’s cry.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are always there for me. You are always ready to listen and to hear me when I call on You. May I know the secret of Your presence in my life. Amen.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?