here is your word for today:

Verse:   1 Corinthians 16:13


'Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.’

- Perseverance is part of our walk of faith.
- Giving up and throwing in the towel, is not the solution.
- We are encouraged to be alert, to stand firm, and to be strong and courageous.
- do not allow discouragement, despair, or doubt, to rob you of your hope. 

PRAYER: Lord, thank You, that with Your strength, and enabling power in my life, I can overcome every obstacle, I can trust You with confidence, and I can step forward by faith. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?