Here Is Your Word For Today

 here is your word for today: 


Verse:   John 15:4

‘Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.’

- Staying connected to God, is the most important issue of life.
- If this matter is settled, then every other blessing can flow out of this.
- In the stress and pressure of life, this vital connection can be lost.
- So, determine, in your own heart, to stay connected to the Source of life! 

PRAYER: Lord, it is my choice and my decision to stay in vital union with You. Forgive me, for allowing the issues of life and the cares of this world, to interfere with my connection with You. I choose to abide in You and I open up my heart for You to live in me. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?