here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 32:8

‘I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel and watch over you.’

- We are living in a time when people feel insecure and vulnerable.
- But the Lord has undertaken to lead and guide us step by step.
- He will give you the direction, counsel and guidance you need.
- So, trust Him, do not be in a hurry, and He will show you the path to take.

PRAYER: Lord, help me not to react to situations and circumstances that surround me, but help me to depend on You. I ask that You lead me and guide me, each day. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?