here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 33:18

‘The eyes of the LORD are on those who fear (honor) Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love.’

- Remember that the Lord has got His eye on you,
- Indeed, the Lord watches over His loyal followers.
- He carefully watches over the safety and prosperity of His faithful ones.
- Put your hope and confidence in His unfailing love for you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You have got me in Your sights. You know everything about me, and nothing is hidden from You. I place my hope in Your unfailing love for me. Amen.

Have a great week.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?