here is your word for today: 



Verse:   Psalm 18:35     (GNT)

‘O LORD, You protect me and save me; Your care has made me great, and Your power has kept me safe.’

- The Lord is your protective Shield.
- He supports and carries you with His hands.
- As your heart trust in Him, you will be helped, saved and cared for.
- Trust in His power and ability to protect and preserve you.

PRAYER: Lord, in a world that is uncertain, and in a world filled with potential danger and harm, I will look to You for the protection I need. Thank You that You care for me and thank You for Your power, which protects me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?