here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 46:7

‘The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.’

- You are not alone, and you are not abandoned, the Lord is with you.
- The Lord is mighty, able and more powerful than what you are facing.
- The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is right here with you.
- He is your place of safety, He is your fortress and He is your strength.

PRAYER: Lord, You are right here with me. How blessed am I to know that You are here, not far off, but right here! I will run to You because You are my fortress and my strength. Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?