here is your word for today:





Verse:   Genesis 19:16    (NLT)

‘When Lot still hesitated, the angels seized his hand and the hands of his wife and two daughters and rushed them to safety outside the city, for the LORD was merciful.’

- The Lord is merciful and relentlessly faithful.
- He is completely aware of every detail of our lives.
- He will not abandon you, but He will take you by the hand and lead you.
- Do not hesitate or doubt, let Him take your hand and lead you to safety.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your mercy and grace, extended to me day by day. I place my hand into Your almighty hand, and I ask You to lead me out, and bring me into the safety of Your plan for my life. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?